- The customer must purchase the item to which the coupon applies.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, we reserve the right to limit individual coupon quantities.
- Coupons must not be expired.
- The physical coupon must be presented by the customer and retained by the cashier. Example: A coupon presented on a customer’s personal device from an App (like Snip Snap) cannot be accepted.
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item. If the combined value for both coupons used exceeds the price of the item, the item is free. The manufacturer's coupon will be deducted first, then the store coupon will be adjusted so that it does not exceed the price of the item.
- Printed Manufacturer coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced. Digital Coupons are excluded.
- Unless a special store promotion is being run, we do not accept coupons for gift cards.
- We do not accept coupons from competitors.
- We do not accept altered or tampered (i.e. expiration date cut off) or Xerox copied coupons.
- Store coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
- On manufacturer’s coupons, sales tax will be applied to the total before the coupon is redeemed. The customer is responsible for the sales tax, where required by law.
- The value of the coupon may not exceed the price of the item.
MANUFACTURER COUPON POLICY:
- Our stores accept all manufacturer coupons. Exception are any items excluded by state regulations.
- The exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased in order to redeem the coupon.
- Item substitutions are not allowed.
- Coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced.
- Only one (1) manufacturer coupon may be used on each individual item purchased.
- The maximum number of identical coupons allowed for each identical item is 16, unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
- Any coupons for “free” products will be honored for the value of the item only. “Free” coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
FREE ITEM AND BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (BOGO) MANUFACTURER COUPON POLICY:
- Free item manufacturer coupons may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers. Example: 1st item scanned (manufacturer free coupon applied), 2nd item scanned (store BOGO applied). Both items are free to the customer.
- Buy One Get One Free manufacturer coupon may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers. Example: 1st item scanned (manufacturer BOGO applied), 2nd item scanned (store BOGO applied). Both items are free to the customer.
- Two Like Manufacturer coupons may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers. Example: 1st item scanned (manufacturer $1.00 coupon applied), 2nd item scanned ($1.00 manufacturer coupon applied), store BOGO applied. Both items are eligible for $1.00 manufacturer coupon.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, we reserve the right to limit individual coupon redemptions quantities.
DOUBLE COUPON POLICY:
- In order for a coupon to be doubled, the Customer must use their BONUSCARD.
- Stores automatically double manufacturer coupons every day.
- Coupons for Lottery tickets, cigarettes, alcohol and items prohibited by law are not to be doubled.
- The Double Coupon Policy does not apply to FREE coupons, checkout coupons, Act Media coupons (where applicable), eCoupons, or store coupons.
- The total doubled value can not exceed the price of the item.
- Only one coupon for the same item will be doubled, all other will be redeemed at face value. (Example: If a customer purchased five (5) boxes of Cheerios and presented five (5) manufacturer’s coupons for .50¢ each, the first coupon would be doubled to $1.00. The other four coupons will be redeemed for .50¢.)
- Up to an additional 15 identical manufacturer’s coupons can be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturer’s coupons.
- Internet coupons qualify to be doubled, unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
- Double Coupon limits can vary. Contact your local store for details.
DIGITAL COUPON POLICY
- Customers who choose to participate in the Digital Coupon program are required to have an on-line account with a valid, active BONUSCARD®.
- After digital coupons are loaded, they will automatically be applied to a Customer’s total purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts, as long as the qualifying product(s) are purchased using the same BONUSCARD® the coupons were loaded to.
- Digital coupons cannot be added back or removed once the BONUSCARD® has been scanned.
- Digital coupons have an expiration date that is communicated on the website.
- Digital coupons will not double or triple.
- Digital coupons can only be loaded and redeemed one time per household.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with Manufacturer’s paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- If more than one digital coupon is loaded for the same product, the best value will be redeemed at checkout.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- Digital coupons cannot be used on Pick-up or Peapod orders.
- Our stores issue both manufacturer and store coupons from the Catalina printers at the time of checkout.
- Our stores accept competitor issued manufacturer Catalina coupons. Competitor issued Catalina coupons must specifically state “manufacturer coupon” to be accepted.
- Catalina coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
- Item specific manufacturer Catalina coupons can not be used in conjunction with other manufacturer coupons for the same item.
- Non product specific manufacturer Catalina coupons may be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons. Example: $1.00 off Produce coupon.
We do accept internet coupons, including those for a free item, with the following exceptions:
- Coupon value cannot exceed $10.
- Internet coupons may be doubled provided they meet all doubling requirements and are not specifically prohibited by the manufacturer.
- If we are notified of fraudulent activity involving specific internet coupons.
* We reserve the right to limit quantities.