32 oz btl
Water, Sodium Hypochlorite, And Surfactant.
Danger: keep out of reach of children and pets. Eye and skin irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See back panel for additional cautions. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Do not get in eyes or on clothing or on skin. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe fumes. Harmful if swallowed. Wear gloves for sensitive skin. Wash thoroughly if on exposed skin. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems. This product contains bleach. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acids, as this releases hazardous gases. First aid: Eyes: remove contact lenses and flush immediately with water for 15 minutes, including under the eyelids. If swallowed: rinse mouth and drink a glass of water and call a physician or Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222. Do not induce vomiting. If breathing is affected, get fresh air immediately. Skin: if contact with skin occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash immediately. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Mold & Mildew Remover. Compare to Tilex® mold & mildew remover*. Removes, cleans, and deodorizes. 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. Contains no phosphorus. *This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Clorox Company®, owner of the trademark Tilex®. Cleans and removes stains. Cleans tubs, tile, grout, shower curtains, shower doors, tub mats, porcelain, fiberglass, and laminated surfaces. 1-877-846-9949. ©2015 Ahold Licensing Sarl. Quality guaranteed or your money back.
Always keep bottle in upright position while traveling and storing. Test on a small inconspicuous area before use. Hold bottle 6-8 inches from surface to be cleaned, spray, and wipe with a paper towel. Mold and Mildew cleaner cleans and deodorizes most household surfaces. Ideal for kitchen, bath, utility rooms, tile, grout, fiberglass, hard plastics, bathmats, plastic or vinyl shower curtains, and diaper pails. Not for prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain, or worn plastic laminate. Storage and disposal: store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not reuse empty container. Pour unused product down the drain. Flush with water and place in trash collection.
Ahold USA, Inc.
Landover, MD 20785